14 Aug 2016

Grand Lodge of Masons Buy Full Page Newspaper Ad to Welcome Pope Francis

This TRUE PICTURE of Jesus Christ was taken by Rev. Sister Anna Ali of Kenya in the parlour at Porta Angelica, Rome, in August, 1987. On why he allowed Himself to be photographed Jesus said:
  • "Listen to me. I am above this earth. I allow myself to be seen after many warnings"
  • "I make myself visible in order to bring back souls."
  • "I love mankind and I make myself visible in order to give my warnings of mercy"
  • "Many do not listen to me because they do not believe in my reality"
There is no time now to document all the revelations given to Sister Ana Ali here. In fact that is just impossible because the revelations are much. (Father Jude Mbukanma O.P. did exactly that in the book On the Eucharist: A Divine Appeal). It may just suffice now for you to note a few of the following, taken from Father Mbukanma's book:

In October, 1987, in the same vision Jesus said the following to Rev. Sister Anna Ali:

"My daughter, listen attentively to what I tell you. The times demand accelerated action. My pain is immense! Humanity has not become aware of the scourge that threatens it. Pray a great deal. Freemasonry hurls itself against the Church..Freemasons abuse my very Gospel! ...Freemasons have abused me totally. This is the dark hour when they are trying to abolish My Presence. They shout 'we do not want Christ' as they turn Me upside down. Satan has chained their souls... Their iniquity is repugnant...Led by their Master they labour hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass... They are executing themselves with their own hands...

"The present world is worse than Nineveh when, through Jonah, I threatened mankind with the punishment they deserved. By this I mean that today's penance and prayer must be more than that. Woe to those who do not sincerely detest their faults! ...The moment is coming when I will no longer ask for anything else but rather I will take everything with all the force of God!...I can no longer hold back my hand. My Eternal Father has repeated many times that many nations will disappear off the face of the earth. Godless nations will be the scourge chosen to punish disrespectful and unscrupulous humanity. 

"...I want you to accompany me. You must make restitution and be with me. I want humanity to know the seriousness of the state of the world and to understand the inexorable justice of the Eternal Father. I love humanity and want it to repent. Otherwise, it will cast down innumerable souls into the eternal fire, together with Satan who suggests to them that God does not exist. My Eternal Father has been attacked in all His powers. 

"My heart is pierced with suffering because humanity does not repent. There is only avarice in acquiring new lands to dominate them like thieves and wolves. I am very much abused. The world is in pain. Desolation and deaths are coming. The whole world will be at war. Ruin and death will befall it. The deadly weapons will not only exterminate armies, but also the holiest and most sacred things, children, the aged, and the infirm. What a sorrow, My daughter! The iniquitous rules of nations have all broken God’s Law. ...My Eternal Father's justice will be inexorable with all those magistrates who live without God because they do not live My life. The fallacies in their brutal conceptions of life will constitute their sentence... The devil will cast his evil powers and in a given moment will destroy the best part of the flock. ...Leaders are responsible for all humanity either to save it or to destroy it...Nobody goes to Hell without his own consent...” (Divine Appeal 19, October 3-12, 1987).

For more on "Pope" Francis and the Freemasons, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQOKAjlFMA

 Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich: 

Pope Benedict XVI and "Pope" Francis
“I saw also the relationship between the two popes. . . I saw how baleful (harmful) would be the consequences of this false church. I saw it increase in size; heretics of every kind came into the city (of Rome). The local clergy grew lukewarm, and I saw a great darkness…”

On January 17, 2015, Veritas Vincit: "The Truth Shall Prevail" published the following:

Grand Lodge of Masons Buy Full Page Newspaper Ad to Welcome Pope Francis

By Paul Simeon

Pope Francis is in the Philippines, and among the groups welcoming him is the Grand Lodge of Masons, who bought a full page ad in the January 16, 2015 edition of the leading newspaper in the country, the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
Freemasonry is a worldwide secretive group that, for many innocent members, seems nothing but a noteworthy “fraternity” or “brotherhood”. And yet, what many do not realize is that freemasonry is condemned by the Church. In fact, membership in freemasonry means automatic ex-communication for Catholics, a fact that Cardinal Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI), on November 26, 1983, emphasised:

The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion…. Consequently, neither the excommunication nor the other penalties envisaged have been abrogated.

Numerous popes have condemned freemasonry throughout the ages. Pope Leo XIII called freemasonry the “synagogue of Satan”. In his letter to the Italian people dated December 8, 1892, Leo XIII writes:

Let us remember that Christianity and Freemasonry are essentially incompatible, to such an extent, that to become united with one means being divorced from the other. Let us, therefore, expose Freemasonry as the enemy of God, of the Church and of our Motherland.

Freemasonry is nothing more than Satanic worship – beautifully packaged as a “humanitarian” movement to unsuspecting victims.

One of the prominent leaders of freemasonry was Albert Pike, grand commander of the Scottish Rite of freemasonry. In 1871, shortly before the pontificate of Pope Leo XIII, Pike wrote about the true nature of the “light” which masons seek in his book “Morals and Dogma”, traditionally handed out to high degree Freemasons only: “LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light …? Doubt it not!”

The goal of freemasonry is to rule the world and destroy Christianity. Pike said: “The World will soon come to us for its Sovereigns and Pontiffs. We shall constitute the equilibrium of the Universe, and be rulers over the Masters of the World…”

Many contemporary reputable apparitions and prophecies have warned that the church itself is being attacked from within by the forces of freemasonry, which has penetrated its interior. For more details, read this article on “the church under attack” by freemasonry

This article was first published in January 2015 by Veritas Vincit: "The Truth Shall Prevail"

No comments: